SHOW NOTES- I met Andrew Lazo at the C. S. Lewis Writers conference this past month. He was an entertaining man and wonderful speaker, and very knowledgeable about everything C. S. Lewis. I asked him to come on the show to fill in some gaps and answer some questions for me about this wonderful man and the Chronicles of Narnia.
Some of my questions
- Was C. S. Lewis really an atheist?
- How old was he when he created the Chronicles of Narnia?
- What was his relationship between J.R.R. Tolkien
- When did he first get the idea for a portion of the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe?
- What caused him to look at Christianity more seriously?
- Who are The Inklings?
Books that Andrew mentions in the podcast.
- The Narnia Code by Michael Ward
- Planet Narnia By Michael Ward
- The Collected Letters of C.S. Lewis
- Here is an article I found on Walter Hooper
- The book that Andrew Lazo edited is called Mere Christians.
- The Company They Keep by Diana Pavlac Glyer
- Surprised by Joy C. S. Lewis Andrew Lazo’s Website
HOW TO LISTEN OR SUBSCRIBE
The Inspirations/Generations podcast and the Creative Christian podcast are recorded three times a month.
- To listen to the podcast press the purple button. To subscribe to the podcast in iTunes press the Subscribe to this podcast in iTunes button.
- If you would like to see a list of the podcasts that have been recorded and read about the hosts please visit the host bios web page on the Godsword.net website.
- These podcasts can also be found and listened to from the God’s Word Facebook fans page.
- A player has been added to this blog on the right column as well as on the main God’s Word website.